June 27-29, 2018
June 1, 2017 – April 14, 2018
April 15, 2018 – June 29, 2018
|Please click to reach registration system.|
|Delegate||€ 250,00||€ 300,00|
|PhD Student||€ 150,00||€ 200,00|
|Daily Registration||€ 90||€ 100|
|Conference Dinner||€ 50||€ 60|
|City Tour (30 June)||€ 75||€ 85|
- Name Badge
- Attendance Right to Sessions
After you complete your registration, we can send you the proof of your registration, which might be useful for visa procedure.
|ACCOUNT NAME||MCI GRUP TANITIM ORG. TURİZM REKLAM SAN.TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.|
|BANK NAME||GARANTİ BANKASI|
|BRANCH NAME||DİKMEN BULVAR ŞUBESİ|
|TL IBAN:||TR38 0006 2001 5470 0006 2989 51 (SWIFT: TGBATRIS)|
|EUR IBAN:||TR25 0006 2001 5470 0009 0987 02 (SWIFT: TGBATRIS)|
|USD IBAN:||TR95 0006 2001 5470 0009 0897 03 (SWIFT: TGBATRIS)|
Cancellations received before January 22, 2018 will be refunded in full. Cancellations received between January 22, 2018 – March 30, 2018 will be subject to a 50% refund. Cancellations received on or after March 31, 2018 will be non-refundable. Substitutions are welcomed, when they are given in writing on a company letterhead.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applications for registration must be in form writing. Telephone registrations are not accepted.
2. All prices quoted on this form are in Euro. Payment must be made in Euro. Any credit card fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the registrant.
3. Registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received completely.
4. There is no refund for non attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
5. The Organization Secretariat have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the details on this form at the time of printing, but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
6. Organization Secretariat are not liable for any claims, damages or expenses arising out of cancellations, disruptions, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside of their control including weather occurrences, terrorist events, travel restrictions or biological/health hazards or events.
7. Registrants are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellations and all other risks.
8. The Event Organizers, their officers and employees are not liable for, and the delegate releases them from any, claims, damages or expenses whether in respect to personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
9. Instructions and other provisions in the online registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
10. Congress registration fee includes VAT (%18), excludes credit card commission and bank transfer commission.